Monday, February 9, 2009

The Shack

Have you read The Shack by W. M. Young? What did you think? I thought it was incredible! I am so grateful for this experience. If I say too much I will give it away, and the most awesome experience is to unveil the events of the book on your own. Therefore, I will not comment on the story. I will say that in some ways it is a spiritual awakening and this man's relationship with the Lord must be deep, very deep. To explain so brilliantly the Trinity and what God is truly asking of us was told so beautifully. The women in my life group are going to have a book club night to meet and talk about this book and I can't wait...it will be so rewarding. This book was simply....HEAVENLY! If you haven't picked it up; then please do. You will be blessed by it; no matter where you are in life- it will reach deep within your core and if you allow God to speak directly to your heart you will be transformed at the end...I know I was! Happy reading!

PS- I think I need to read it again!

1 comment:

Britney said...

Oh!!! I loved this book! I have passed it on to my mom, dad and sister. As soon as I get it back, I want to read it again. It was phenomenal. Summer Best recommended it to me after she and Clint read it - oh, so so so good!! Glad you enjoyed it.