Friday, February 6, 2009

Four Weeks and RESULTS!

I have just finished my 4th week of getting up at the crack of dawn- no before the crack of dawn. I actually leave for the gym and come home before the sun has risen! Now, I haven't been perfect and up everyday but I have been trying my best and for the most part very consistent!
I have many results to share in this moment:
I have dropped 5 lbs! WAHOO!
I feel incredible!
I have more energy!
I am not distracted by other tasks and have more time to spend with the kids during the day!
But the most important results have been my spiritual results! God is so good and I love this time together. So whether you can get up at 5:00am or not I want to encourage you to spend time in the Word, listening for His voice and discerning His will and ENJOY it! For me it is the most important thing I do all day!
Happy Friday! May God Bless you in a way you can't imagine!

2 comments:

twinmommy said...

Good for you! Thanks for the update.

Britney said...

Glad it's going well and you are seeing results. The best part (besides the lesser pounds) of starting to excersize for me was feeling better & more energized. It was great to not feel so run down all the time! It took a long time to make going out and excersizing a habit, but it sure was worth the effort! CONGRATS!