Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I went the other way....

YIKES!!! I went the other way. I was doing so good working out, watching what I eat and losing a few pounds. Last week was extremely stressful and instead of keeping my routine of working out and watching what I ate...I ate yummy, yummy food and worked out once I think once! I ate out more last week than I have in months. This scripture is so true Romans 7:15...I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. AGGGHHH! Do you ever feel that way? This is exactly what the Holy Scripture brings to my mind right now. Why do I eat when I am stressed? I may not overeat but I chose unhealthy things like Fuddruckers, Rudy's, chocolate, etc. The other question I have is why when you are stressed it is almost like the food before you even eat it, goes straight to your body...just glancing at it causing growth in the rear end? Why is that? Oh, the continual battle of weight...it continues round 2 begins tomorrow! Ya know it probably wouldn't be such a big deal if I was taller than 5 foot 1 inch! Maybe not! :)

No comments: