Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blessed

I am feeling very blessed these days...I love living in the sunshine again! This is a beautiful area; the mountains, sunrise and sunsets are amazing! The weather has been incredible. It is about 22 degrees at 5:00am and then 60 degrees at 2:00pm! I especially am loving every minute of our family time- the 4 of us together, making memories and enjoying each other. These girls are precious and amazing. They are changing right before my eyes and I am amazed at their hearts. God has touched them in unique and special ways; they are so different and both have an inner beauty that makes them angelic. I am also grateful that I have a husband who loves me deeply and I see it growing more each day. The other day he said, "I am so in love with you." Wow, that was pretty incredible to hear. Then there is my heavenly Father who blesses me over and over even during trials. As I grow closer to God and lean on Him in good times and bad He continues to show me how much He loves, how He will never forsake me and that His love endures forever. I AM BLESSED!

3 comments:

psn4athome said...

we love you! we should plan on going to the park or something in the next couple of days it's going to be awesome weather!!

twinmommy said...

What a great message to read in the morning! That just set me up for the rest of my day!

Anonymous said...

Great encouragement to read of thriving marriages amongst my peers. Something Nancy and I miss about having you all around. God has blessed each of us with someone very special, hold'em tight.
The sunsets and rises must be beatiful there. I bet they color the hills all red. Take care :o)