Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring is here!












I love SPRING because that means the warm weather is around the corner. Something I learned about myself over the last years is I really do not like the cold and I do not like to be cold! Now, I like winter but I want it to come and go. I want the seasons to change and I don't want it to be warm or hot year round.

This year has been awesome in many ways but especially when it has come to the weather. Spring is here and it is March not June! I am loving the chilly mornings and warm afternoons. It totally reminds me of San Antonio in the Spring. The only thing missing...Texas Wildflowers! I love the Indian Paint Brushes, Buttercups and Bluebonnets that cover the land and the hills in Texas. One day I want to take a picture of my girls in the fields and blow it up and hand it on the wall. But I have the trees, rose bushes and tulip bulbs all blooming in our yard! I will take that!

The girls and I enjoyed a special mommy date for a picnic lunch to the park. We had a such great time! We enjoyed our lunch and then I heard for an hour, "Mom, watch this! Mom, is that cool! Mom, I bet you can't do that! Mom, I am so big!" It was too fun! They are getting so big!

2 comments:

psn4athome said...

Too cute! Loving spring too! The kids love to get to go to the park again!!

Jennifer said...

Spring is my favorite! Looks like a fun day.