Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I can't believe...

Tomorrow is April!!! That is amazing! No, it's CRAZY! Wow, that came fast! Time has been flying by so fast and life has been moving right along with ups and downs. It really is quite amazing that hubby has 8 weeks of school left, end of the year preschool programs start this month, kindergarten registration is in 23 days, S is turning 3 in 24 days, my brother is turning 30 and EASTER! I can't believe my favorite time of year is around the corner. SUMMER! I love summertime!
We are going to have a lot of change this summer and new beginnings; I can't believe all that will be going on. God is good and He is faithful. He will take care of us as He open new doors and allows for new challenges (like KINDERGARTEN) and we will lean on Him for wisdom, comfort and strength.
I just can't believe what tomorrow will bring; however, with that said I will focus on today! Today I am staying home, loving on my kids, watching a sweet little boy, praising God with our Life Group and praying for to surrender to what God wants for us, His will not ours, His hand to guide our lives and decisions. What a great day!
I can believe....we serve a MIGHTY GOD! That God is good!

1 comment:

twinmommy said...

It certainly sounds like your lives continue to be busy! Summer is just around the corner... I can't believe it! You did forget one thing in that list of yours though... YOUR birthday! I hope it's a wonderful one!