Thursday, March 5, 2009

So frustrating!

I am so frustrated right now. Tonight Landon and I are giving a presentation and we are so excited and honored. We have been working on our speech for the last week. This talk will not glorify us but what God has done and how AWESOME He is! So tonight is the big night...and I have a very weak, strained voice. I can barely talk. I am doing my best not to talk and so far so good, but I have been looking forward tonight and know that it will be powerful. I'm sure it can be rescheduled but as I pray through this trial I ask... is this Satan interfering because we are going to share the powers of God or is this God saying, "Not tonight. Soon, but in my timing."
Please, pray with me as I discern what God wants. Lord, I surrender this night to you. It is about you and not about us! This night is to glorify You and not us. Please, restore my voice. If you want us to talk then we will; if not we will wait for your timing. We know that everything is in your timing and you have perfect timing. we know that you have plan and all things are done for your glory! Lord, I love reading your word, getting to know you and learning about your character. Please, protect us from Satan and bind him from our lives. In your Son's Name I pray! Amen! Thank you for walking with me today! Please continue to uplift me as the day goes on! So frustrating, yet God is good!

2 comments:

psn4athome said...

praying for you.

adoptingmama said...

How did it go? Hope it went well!