Saturday, March 14, 2009

Friends Surprise Us!





We had a huge blessing today! Our dear friends Robb & Kamalyn and their children: London, Brishen and Keeley came for a very quick visit! We had a wonderful hour with them! Kam and I are both from Texas so when we met in Woodinville, WA in 2001 we were instant friends. Unfortunately, they moved away while we still lived in WA, but we were able to keep in close contact over the years. God loves friendships and this is a friendship I will have for a lifetime!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

So I'm just now putting two and two together that when I saw you @ RHCC several months ago, you must've been visiting Kamalyn. I started volunteering in one of the children's classes this year and have met her. She is a sweet girl...what a small world!

adoptingmama said...

Oh that is so sweet! Glad you got to spend time together!

psn4athome said...

What a great surprise!