Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Birthday!



Today is my mom's birthday . She passed away April 24, 2005 at the age of 49. She had only been 49 for a little over a month; to me she was still 48. Today she would have been 53. Today is a special day, and I have tried not to let this day be a sad, hard or grieving day. I have tried to look at today as a celebration of her life, her birth and our family! Birthdays are fun and exicting and today is a day to ENJOY! My heart does go out to my family; my Dad (Beajen), and my brothers Jeff & Sam. I hope they have a good day as they remember our mother and how special she was.

4 comments:

adoptingmama said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom! I will keep you in mind in the coming weeks as the other dates come and go. I'm so sorry for your loss! Much love, A

Kelly said...

The few times I met your Mom, I remember her being so fun! :) I think it's so important to keep remembering. Love you!

psn4athome said...

Thinking of you! Happy Birthday to your mom! Love you!

Touba said...

I miss her a lot. She was so instrumental in shaping my life here....
Much much love to you on this day.