Monday, September 22, 2008

S and I spent the day at the Aquarium and Botonical Gardens






Each moment I spend alone with this little girl, I fall in love with her even more. I love learning something new about her. She is precious and amazing. We had a wonderful day, holding hands, talking and walking in the sunshine. I couldn't help but think this is how Jesus feels about our relationship with Him and how we should feel about Him. Walking with Him, holding His hand, talking to Him, listening to Him, learning something new... feeling full of life and loved. A song kept coming to mind this morning...I come to the garden alone, while the dew is still on the roses; and the voice I hear, falling on my ear, The Son of God discloses. And He walks with me and He talks with me, and He tells me I am His own; and the joy we share as we tarry there, none other has ever known. There is more but I will stop singing :)

3 comments:

twinmommy said...

It looks like the two of you had a great time together. I'm enjoying some one-on-one time with Baby Boy when the big boys are in preschool... not being any more productive as far as housework, but the time with him is worth it!

Kelly said...

Stephanie!!!!!

I was SO excited to see your comment and am SO happy to find your blog and see all of the pictures of your sweet family. Those girls are cutie pies! I continue to be the worst friend ever at keeping in touch, so you're right, maybe the blogs will help.

Congratulations on the move, and I hope that provides more opportunities to see each other.

You are a special, special friend! Love, Kelly

Jennifer H. said...

Hi Stephanie! I am so glad you commented on my blog. I am trying to get caught up on reading everyone's blogs. I have been so busy lately. I hope to have a new post soon!!

Your little girls are so cute! I look forward to reading your blog more!