Thursday, September 18, 2008

Her first joke!

S the youngest child was really sick last year, chronic ear infections so we got the tubes, then ear infections turned into sinus infections so we got the adenoids out, but that didn't clear up the illnesses. Really I had just had enough; I was so sad for her. It is awful as a mother to have a sick child who you can never help get well. So I took away the cow's milk and wouldn't ya know...no more colds!!!! OK, my point...she has been a little behind on her speech and hearing from all the ear infections; however, she is catching up super fast. It is so great! I'm impressed with how much she has exploded the last six months but especially this last week. She finally caught up to where E was at this age. She is a talking machine, I mean nonstop. I have no idea where she gets it!!! The cutest thing happened tonight...she told her first joke...well at least one the made since. She made herself laugh, she was so funny. She has the best laugh, too. Oh my, how precious my children are! God gave us the most unbelievable gifts when he gave us these two girls. Thank you, Lord!

2 comments:

psn4athome said...

She's so big and growing up so much!!

Britney said...

what was the joke? :)