Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mom, I need to look pretty!

So our dear friends had been out of town for a week. We we're fixing to go over and give them welcome home hugs. I told E we are going to Caden's house...she looked up with pure joy on her face and made a bee line for the counter. She picked up her plastic bead bracelet put it on and fixed her hair with her hand. I grinned at her and said, "Are you ready?" She replied, "Mom, I have to look pretty." Oh my goodness! This was the first time she has done anything like that. Too cute..but I'm watching her!

3 comments:

psn4athome said...

So cute! Maybe someday.....:) we'll be inlaws!:)

Britney said...

Oh my goodness! That is hilarious!

Jamielynnwright said...

That is too funny!!!! Maybe the cause of too much phone time with Ashlynn!!! Hahaha! j/k that is hilarious!!