Monday, September 8, 2008

Mommy Dates with S






One of the reasons I wanted E to go to preschool was because S needed some mom time. On our first Mommy Date we went shopping! That was fun. Today we went to the zoo and had a picnic lunch! We had such a wonderful time looking at the animals and talking. We saw the seals and sea lions get feed, a Koala Bear sleeping in a tree and we watched the zebras eat. I asked her, "Can you count the zebras, S?" She began counting "uno, dos, tres, quarto, cinco." I looked at her almost amazed, "Yes, there are 5 zebras." Thank you Diego and Dora for teaching her Spanish!!! To top it off she would yell out to me in Spanish while at the zoo. Her favorite words help and wait or stop. VERY FUNNY!

1 comment:

twinmommy said...

Love the pictures! I'm looking forward to having some one-on-one time with Baby Boy while the big boys are in preschool, too. :)