Friday, September 12, 2008

Looking in the mirror...

On the outside looking at E she looks like her DAD with a Cook nose (my mom's side)! There is no mistaking those two are father daughter. However, from the stories I have heard about what I was "like" as a child...I'm pretty sure I am staring at myself in the mirror when I watch her behavior and her actions. She is quite the little mother and helper. She often tells her little sister the consequences before I can even get them out of my mouth. She told her this morning "I am here to solve your problems!" Her world falls apart when things don't match or go just as she thinks they should in her head. I wish my mom was here to see this behavior and confirm my suspicions.

1 comment:

adoptingmama said...

DH feels the same way. He has no memories from before 7 years old. And no one to ask, "Hey, what was I like as a kid". Sorry you are missing your mom! Sending love across the waves. Aloha!