Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pray with me

Dear Friends,
It is with a concerned heart that I am asking you to pray for our Nation, our leaders and our economy. I admit that the President's address upset me and that I am scared about the future of our Nation. Our economy is in scary times and with the election around the corner...bottom line all we can do is PRAY...so I am asking you to pray. Although, I found myself fearful, I believe and trust in the promises of God. I found these specific verses to help guide my prayers. Jer 3:15 I will give you leaders after my own heart, who will guide you with knowledge and understanding. Psalm 33:12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people he chose for his inheritance. Proverbs 14:34 Godliness exalts a nation, but sin is a disgrace to any of it's people. Please join me in prayer until Nov. 5 (the day after the election) for our nation and economy. I look forward to our hearts being joined in prayer.

No comments: