Monday, January 19, 2009

A wonderful Husband and other stuff...

Today was my hubby's day-off! This morning we were able to sleep-in and enjoy NOT setting the alarm at 4:45am; he gave me the greatest gift! While I was at the gym this morning and grocery shopping; he and the girls cleaned the entire house! It was the most fabulous gift! Thank you, baby! I respect and appreciate you! Now all I have to think about this week is keeping the house tidy! Really a week off from vacuuming??? Still hard to believe!

Update on my new 5:00am routine! I love it! I did it all last week and will continue tomorrow! Since my hubby was home today I enjoyed sleeping-in a little, too. It was so nice to cuddle with him and the girls this morning while we watched a movie.

An incredible thought from my bible study this morning..."The most important thing in the world is not to know the Lord's will but to know the Lord." I loved it!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I am so impressed with your early mornings. You deserved a day to sleep in!

adoptingmama said...

Nice day off!