Monday, January 12, 2009

A new routine

A new year brings new goals, commitments, expectations and ROUTINE! I'm sure you have asked yourself same questions, "How am I going to get it all done? How can I workout, being a good mom, good, wife, get my bible study in, clean the house, do the laundry, cook dinner and keep up with everything else?"
Well, I decided the only way to do it was to get up early!
So now I am getting up at 5:00am and running, showering and getting my bible study done all before the children wake-up. In my head this sounds like a great plan and I am really hoping that I can stick with it! I am going to do it for 30 days consistently to help start the habit/routine and then hopefully it will be just a part of who I am.
So please hold me accountable! The thing is that in this world is that we try to do everything alone and we need help. Even Jesus had help; he 12 disciples!
By the way God is so cool. During my bible study this morning the author emphasized meeting Jesus for the 20 mins of the days. For me that was the Lord speaking to me and saying "Well, done!" It is nice to hear those things from the Lord.
I hope you have a fabulous day and that you have peace about getting it ALL done!

2 comments:

psn4athome said...

Yeah for us to working out! It sure does help to have a buddy to go with! Thanks for going with me and helping me get there this morning! Love you!

Kelly said...

That is impressive!