Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dear Friends and Family,
We wish you the most enjoyable Thanksgiving! Please, remember to count your blessings and name them one by one! God is amazing an God and even we don't realize it He is blessing us over and over again! We love you! Happy Turkey Eats!
My blessings....
I am thankful for Jesus dying on the cross and making me new
I am thankful for my husband and all that he does in life for our family
I am thankful for our two girls; who are precious and wonderful
I am thankful for our extended family that lives from Florida to Texas to Washington to Hawaii
I am thankful for dear friends near and far
I am thankful for memories, they are what make the tough days special!
Most of all Lord I am thankful that you love me so much even when I make mistakes!

No comments: