Friday, November 7, 2008

Can't do it alone...

I need your help....PRAYERS!!!
When we moved from the Seattle area and we were unable to sell our home we decided to rent it. It was a great idea and working out fine; however, our renters gave us there 30 day notice and now the house will be available on Dec 1. Last time it rented literally in 24 hours, this time NOTHING- it's only been a week but STRESSFUL! One phone call but they did not work out. Our property manager is awesome and he is working very hard! (He is a Christian and I love that he tells us that he prayers for us.)
Please pray! Pray for our house that it will rent or sell. Pray for guidance and wisdom and knowledge. The economy is tough right now; everyone knows that. We are trying to trust God with all our might; however, fear seems to pop up from time to time.
Psalm 46:1 and Psalm 23 I pray constantly! Also in my quiet time today I read John Chp. 14! Not to mention the I love the Book of James!

No comments: