Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!






















We had a very enjoyable Halloween! The girls dressed up as Snow White and Cinderella! Last may we traveled to Orlando, Fl for my brother's wedding and we took advantage of being so close to Disney! We attending the Pirate and Princess Party at Dinsey World! The kids loved it and began our Disney Princess obsession I will call it!

On Hallween we joined friends for chili, rice and cornbread and then went trick or treating with all the families in our neighborhood! It was so fun! The girls loved going door to door checking out the decorations and saying, "Trick or Treat". After every house E would come to me and show me the candy or item she received...each item was a special gift to her. Too cute!

The girls and I enjoyed craving the pumpkin the night before! We each got to draw a face on one side of the pumpkin and I cut them out. Our pumpkin had three faces! It was fun times!

No comments: