Thursday, October 2, 2008

I have a cook!







This girl loves to help me in the kitchen! She is always willing to stand with me while I make dinner or bake; waiting for the opportunity to contribute. I also think she likes licking the bowl and spoon. On this day we made a dear, dear friend recipe for pumpkin bread. It was our first time and we had a wonderful time. The women who gave me this recipe is very special and used to make it for me all the time when we lived in WA. Thank you for the memories and the opportunity to share it with my daughters. By the way pumpkin bread turned out fabulous! This may be dangerous for my weight!

1 comment:

twinmommy said...

Our boys love to cook, too. It encourages me that not only do they want to spend time with me, but they won't starve when they go to college! :)