Friday, October 3, 2008

About 4 inches







Today E and I got haircuts! I let E decide what she wanted to do with her hair. She has been asking me to cut it and I keep saying;" Lets layer it and thin it a little; not chop it off. The bottom line is- it is her hair and she is learning to making decisions. We looked at pictures and talked about ideas and at the end of the day she turned to the stylist and said; "CHOP IT OFF!" So we did...about 4 inches. It only took a year to grow that long but oh well...it's hair it can grown back. Did I happen to mention how darling she looks! She loves it and keeps saying, "She did exactly what I wanted." She is pleased therefore I am pleased.

1 comment:

adoptingmama said...

Oh so grown up looking! Very cute. You'll be surpirsed how many hairdos a girl can have over the years...whew makes me tired just thinking of them. At least you don't have to do braids :) Funn, fun, fun!