Friday, December 19, 2008

My House Decorated for Christmas
















Our house looks so beautiful. Of course, I want more but for this year I am very content. I made garlands for the inside and they turned out great. I was very happy with the way they look. The outside of the house is lit up with lights! It looks so festive and the kids loved it. E constantly says, " Santa will think our house is the most beautiful of all and he will love it!" Too cute. Every time we come home at night S has to go to the front of the yard and look at the lights. We are excited and very ready for Christmas, our favorite time of the year. Next week we lots of festive things happening: Caroling with the life group, dinner with Landon's colleagues, Christmas Eve Church services, dinner with family and then off course the big event! We hope to go sledding, too. Lots of fun for making our season special.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That snow just makes it look so Christmasy and wonderful...how fun!