Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cuteness going on in our home!

Every night we sing two songs to each girl before they go to bed and every night we ask them "what songs would you like me to sing tonight?" And every night each girl chooses the same song: E chooses "I am a CH" and "You Are My Sunshine" and S chooses "Jonah & the Whale" and "Three Little Fishy." Some nights one girl will help me put the other one to bed and sing the sings they picked. S has been helping me put E to bed lately and she is learning "I AM A CH." In case you don't know the song basically spells out CHRISTIAN...I AM A C, I AM A C-H, I AM A
C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N...today at lunch S looked at Daddy and said, " Daddy, I am Christian!" Oh my too precious. That opened the door for a lovely conversation about why we are called Christians and how we believe in Jesus. Loving it! I am so grateful that all of our praying, teaching, church going and just everyday moral & Godly teaching is coming through the HEART! (Not to say we or they are perfect...believe me much work still to be done! However, today we will treasure the moment!)

No comments: