Sunday, May 3, 2009

33, Really???








Wow, I must say this year just feels weird and older. Turning 33 has been interesting...I feel older. Don't get me wrong, I do realize I am spring chicken; however, I am older in the ways of life. What I mean is I have ten years of marriage behind me, two kids, one starting Kindergarten, each year it gets harder and harder to lose weight, and I am ready for bed at 8:00 these days. See it just sounds older! I really don't mind get older, it doesn't bother it is just weird sometimes. While I had a great day, I did miss the voice of my mom wishing me happy birthday. Four years since her death and some days are easy and some are hard. Thanks to everyone for facebook b-days wishes, phone calls, gifts, flowers and cards! My sweet girls went shopping with me and they told everyone they saw that it was my birthday, too cute. {The Bass store even sang me happy birthday because of them! S wanted to know where my cake was! Too cute.} A very fun and enjoyable and loving birthday! Wow, here I come 33!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hear ya girl. I turned 33 in December. But like my grandpa always says, "its better than the alternative!"

Hope you had a great day!

Kelly said...

Sounds like such a fun birthday. 33 is weird, isn't it? :)