Monday, October 5, 2009

So Gracious...

The Lord is so gracious and we are so grateful that E is doing so well after contracting the H1N1 or as we like to call the "little piggy" flu. It was a terrifying moment last week after going home from the doctor with the diagnosis and then getting a phone call from our school district stating that a 5 year old girl had died from H1N1. It wasn't that we thought the worst, it was that the worst was possible...hanging on to the Lord rather than fear was the only way we got through it. Thank you for all your prayers, they truly are what got us through this time. It is in these moments you see what really matters...family. It is when all the other "STUFF" just doesn't mean anything and you thank God for giving you treasures...a darling husband and two precious kids. Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

No comments: