Thursday, October 22, 2009

Like Fall...the leaves of our life are changing...

Wow, as life settles into routine and our schedule becomes more and more familiar... I can only stop and realize (as well as ACCEPT) our life is changing. I used to be a stay-at-home-mom of infants and preschoolers, then a toddler and a preschooler and now a kindergartner and a preschooler! Having a kiddo in school is exciting, challenging, difficult and wonderful all at the same time.
I have seen E change so much in the last two months...change in ways like her face looks older, her vocabulary is getting more mature, her spiritual walk is growing tremendously, she is also breaking out of her shyness and her comprehension and desire of learning blows me away. I am watching this premature baby grow into a beautiful, God-fearing little girl.
Not only have I seen E change but S has been changing too! It brings good tears to my eyes...as I watch her grow as a preschooler. This darling 3 year old is old and wiser in her ways. Sometimes when I look at her I have to remind myself that she is 3.5. I do forget...that she is 3. She is so bright and her memory is unbelievable. Her love for the Lord is growing and it is so awesome to see her submit to His ways.
So as the leaves begin changing during this fall season...so the leaves of our lives are changing during this season. The colors of our life are beautiful shades of the fall. God is so loving to us!

No comments: