Sunday, July 5, 2009

Just thankful!

Ever been in that place in life when you are just thankful? Well, that is where I am. We just came upon our one year anniversary of our big move and I have spent the last year in state of thankfulness. Is everything perfect, no, of course not. This year has been full of challenges and tough decisions; however, I am thankful and see the Lord in everything. I see Him so vividly in our children and I see Him making a path for our life. This year has brought many character building moments and I have learned to see God's faithfulness each day. I am thankful for the hard times and the trials as I learn to persevere and trust God more and more. I have learned to see what really matters in life and who will walk along side of you. I am thankful for husband and children and enjoy their company so much. I am thankful for our life; even the hard days. Thank you Lord for blessing us over and over again.

Please keep the following in your prayers:
My sweet sister-in-law Jenn, her grandmother passed away
My dear friend Kam; her mom is having open heart surgery on Tuesday
My sweet daughter S, her ear infections have returned and we may need to put her tubes back in.
My husband's new job and opportunities
My dad is opening up a new deli soon, needs to pass inspection and for success
Our hearts as God continues to open the door for His will
My sweet daughter E as she prepares for Kindergarten; her teacher, her school, her class


Church was good today, especially the music...the message too. Good stuff! I am really thankful for our church it has been a blessing and we have grown tremendously this past year.

2 comments:

adoptingmama said...

Love you and I'll keep all of this lifted up in prayer. Let's actually chat sometime soon k? Love you!

psn4athome said...

we'll be praying! it's been a year of big changes!