Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Staying up late

I was dropping the girl's off at P & S house for a sleepover the other day and reminding the girls of the rules. E and I were discussing the sleeping arrangements and how she was going to a have special bed in her best friend C's room. I said, "now it is important to go to sleep and not keep each other awake." She said, "Mom, sometimes we whisper after you leave the room." I asked her, "What do you whisper about?" She replied, "Jesus." Too precious. My heart melted.

2 comments:

Britney said...

Aw, that's sweet! Sometimes you have to wish you could be a fly on the wall, listening to their thoughts and feelings when no one else is around to hear them talking aloud.

twinmommy said...

I love listening to what my boys talk about when nobody's around... or at least, when they *think* nobody's around. :) Thanks for the smile today.