Saturday, August 22, 2009

This was a Big Week...

Our oldest daughter E had the most amazing week! Her first soccer practice & game, Kindergarten, Awana's Bible Club, her 5th Birthday & Cinderella birthday party! It was crazy busy but a great week! I will let the pictures speak for them self...if I don't I will not be able to stop crying. They are tears of joy, but nonetheless they are tears. A great week...a hard week! Praise God it is over! Now S starts preschool next week...oh my I get to do this all over again! Lord, help me! I need Your strength!


Sisters saying goodbye...I'm going to miss you!

Her cubbie!
Ready to go!

Precious moments!
Have a great day and my silent prayer "God take good care of her!"

Fun dress-up from Aunt Jenn and Uncle Jeff!

Mommy and the birthday girl!

Wow...I'm 5!

Birthday Dinner with family!

My American Doll; she name her Twinkles!
She got a matching dress for her and Twinkles!

Scoring her 1st Goal...she made 5 total!
It was so fun! We were so proud of her!

Look at that form...future Mia Hamm

Prince Charming and Cinderella (yes-she has brown hair)

The Cast of Cinderella with the Birthday Girl and friends!

Waiting for Cinderella to start!
Birthday Party at the Theatre!

2 comments:

psn4athome said...

Too cute! Great pictures!

Kelly said...

Wow, that is a big week! Your girls are so cute and so grown up!